More than 50 percent of all employment in Indiana has some connection to
manufacturing. Membership in the Indiana Manufacturers Association is truly one of your best investments.
• The IMA is the only trade association in Indiana that exclusively focuses on manufacturing.
• IMA serves as the manufacturing community’s advocate at all levels of government.
• The IMA lobbying staff has a combined 160 years of legislative and regulatory experience.
• Connect with like-minded organizations.
• Unlimited consultation regarding taxation, union contracts, labor negotiations, leave policies, personnel records, wage-hour, health care questions, workers compensation, unemployment insurance and much more.
• IMA provides its members timely and focused information through printed and electronic publications.
• IMA provides workshops, seminars, and resource materials enabling manufacturers to keep abreast of the latest government standards and remain profitable in an ever-changing business climate.
• The IMA has available an extensive array of insurance, financial services, and discounted programs designed exclusively for IMA members.