Updated: Feb 19, 2022
By Charlene Hickey, Director of Communications, Indiana Manufacturers Association. Contact Charlene at email@example.com.
The Indiana Manufacturers Association (IMA) spends a great deal of its time communicating with members. Whether it be through our newsletters, magazine, meeting e-fliers, or via social media, we are constantly working to deliver information to and about our industry. At the IMA, our members are our greatest strength because we form a unified voice to government, other industries, and the public.
Even with all the avenues of communication the IMA uses, you still may not be aware of some simple ways to make the most of your membership. Below is a list that may be helpful:
1) Members may send news stories about your company to be include in the Daily Update e-newsletter. This can be news about the expansion of your business, mergers and acquisitions, accolades you've received, or other business-related news.
2) Members may post one event per month on the IMA Events Calendar. Simply fill out the Event Submission Form, and we'll add your event.
3) Members may sign up to receive IMA publications. Publications include The Indiana Manufacturer magazine (published quarterly), the Daily Update e-newsletter (e-mailed daily), the Indiana Manufacturers' Monthly (e-mailed monthly), and the Legislative Update (published every Friday during sessions of the Indiana General Assembly).
4) Submit an informational article from your company blog for publication in the Indiana Manufacturers' Monthly e-newsletter. Please note that articles must be information in nature rather than focused on marketing your company.
5) Members may join a committee and be a part of forming policy decisions.
6) Follow and tag us on social media to re-share posts for your business: Twitter: https://twitter.com/IMA1901 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/indiana-manufacturers-association Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IMA1901
If you have questions about any of these items, please feel free to email me for more information.
And thanks for your continued support of the IMA and our industry. Our motto is as true today as it was in 1901 when we got our start: "What Indiana Makes, Makes Indiana."