INDIANA'S LEADING ADVOCATE FOR INDUSTRY
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH THIS NEW ONLINE TRAINING OPTION!
NO HOTEL AND TRAVEL EXPENSES
LESS TIME AWAY FROM WORK
APPLY NEWLY LEARNED MATERIAL IMMEDIATELY
IMA Training Courses are
the Best Value for
your Training Dollar!
10-HOUR COURSE DATES
(MUST ATTEND ALL CLASSES)
10-hour training is just $399 for members and $499 for non-members
October 3 - 5, 2022
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. each day
October 10 - 11, 2002
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. EST each day
October 12, 2022
9 a.m. - 10 a.m. EST
CLICK HERE FOR 10-HOUR COURSE INFO
The "OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach," presented by the Indiana Manufacturers Association and Ivy Tech Community College, will detail how OSHA regulations may be implemented in the workplace, with a focus on the most frequently referenced standards. Also included will be rights and responsibilities under the act, voluntary protection programs and a special hazard recognition segment. All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
You Will Learn To:
• Locate and apply OSHA standards, policies and procedures,
and regulations to existing safety and health programs
• Identify violation of OSHA standards
• Describe abatement procedures
• Conduct internal training on OSHA regulations
The Agenda Will Include:
• Introduction to OSHA - OSHA Act; General Duty Clause,
Employee Employer Responsibilities & Rights
• Material Handling - Power Industrial Trucks - Subpart N
• Personal Protective Equipment - Subpart I
• Machine Guarding - Subpart O
• Walking/Working Surfaces - Subpart D
• Electrical - Subpart S
• Hazard Communications - Subpart Z
• Hazardous Materials - Flammable/ Combustible Liquids - Subpart H
• Means of Egress & Fire Protection - Subpart E/L
Details: Fees include OSHA Standards for General Industry materials.
Cost: $399 for IMA members and $499 for nonmembers.
Course Fees/Cancellations: Please note that all course fees must be paid 72 hours in advance or reserved with a credit card prior to the training date. Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to the event or registration fees will be non-refundable. To register online, click the 10-Hour Course button below. For questions, you may contact Courtney Thompson at at email@example.com.
Successful Course Completion: Upon course completion, all participants will receive an OSHA 10-hour card from the U.S. Department of Labor, as well as a certificate of completion from the IMA and Ivy Tech.
NOTE! We impose a 3% surcharge on all credit card transactions. We cannot surcharge debit cards. If paying with a debit card, please contact our office (800-462-7762) to make your payment.
Questions: Contact the Courtney Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org