top of page
ABOUT THE 10-HOUR COURSE
The "OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach," presented by the Indiana Manufacturers Association and Ivy Tech Community College, will detail how OSHA regulations may be implemented in the workplace, with a focus on the most frequently referenced standards. Also included will be rights and responsibilities under the act, voluntary protection programs and a special hazard recognition segment.
You Will Learn To:
• Locate and apply OSHA standards, policies and procedures,
and regulations to existing safety and health programs
• Identify violation of OSHA standards
• Describe abatement procedures
• Conduct internal training on OSHA regulations
The Agenda Will Include:
• Introduction to OSHA - OSHA Act; General Duty Clause,
Employee Employer Responsibilities & Rights
• Material Handling - Power Industrial Trucks - Subpart N
• Personal Protective Equipment - Subpart I
• Machine Guarding - Subpart O
• Walking/Working Surfaces - Subpart D
• Electrical - Subpart S
• Hazard Communications - Subpart Z
• Hazardous Materials - Flammable/ Combustible Liquids - Subpart H
• Means of Egress & Fire Protection - Subpart E/L
(MUST ATTEND ALL CLASSES)
Week of 2/6/2023
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. EST
Week of 2/13/2023
Monday, Tuesday - 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. EST
Wednesday (2/15) - 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. EST
10-hour training is just $399 for members and $499 for non-members.
Fees include OSHA standards for General Industry materials.
Please note that all course fees must be paid 72 hours in advance or reserved with a credit card prior to the training date. Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to the event or registration fees will be non-refundable. For questions, you may contact Courtney Thompson at email@example.com.
SUCCESSFULL COURSE COMPLETION
Upon course completion, all participants will receive an OSHA 10-hour card
from the U.S. Department of Labor, as well as a certificate of completion from
the IMA and Ivy Tech. Please note that in order to receive the OSHA 10-Hour
card, the participant must have attended ALL classes.
NOTE! We impose a 3% surcharge on all credit card transactions. We cannot surcharge debit cards. If paying with a debit card, please contact our office (800-462-7762) to make your payment.
Questions: Contact the Courtney Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page